Originally built in 1805, Prima Sao Nicolau a sun-drenched corner building located right at the border of Lisbon’s most elegant and coveted districts, Baixa and Chiado.
Guests may enjoy all the benefits from the proximity to the city’s top cultural, commercial, touristic and nightlife attractions while enjoying the comfort of a quiet street, with easy access to two indoor parkings and metro stations just a few steps away.
Some units have private balconies and top floors benefit from rare views over the Castelo de Sao Jorge. Prima Sao Nicolau was recently renovated to world-class standards with extreme attention to details and top quality amenities, integrated air conditioning, visible Saint Andrew’s cross structure in some of the units all while preserving the original historical Pombaline identity of the edifice. Outstanding 18th century Portuguese tiles (Azulejos) were preserved and restored, and are featured in most units.